The Motherhood is so excited to be joining Look Good Feel Better, a wonderful non-profit organization dedicated to helping women living with cancer manage the appearance side effects of cancer treatment and improve their self-esteem, as they enter a month-long charitable partnership with retailer C. Wonder and The Fashion Project.
Established in 1989, the program is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year! Look Good Feel better offers free workshops and other educational resources that teach beauty and styling techniques to women who are undergoing chemotherapy, radiation, or other forms of treatment to help them manage the appearance side effects.
On August 26 at 1 p.m. ET, The Motherhood will host a one-hour Twitter party to talk about ways you can help give back to Look Good Feel Better! We would love for you to join us and help raise awareness and funds for Look Good Feel Better.
We admit that our closets can use a little downsizing these days – and if you feel the same, why not start now, when you have the opportunity to do good? For four weeks, beginning in August, a special promotion will be featured at 11 C. Wonder stores nationwide and on The Fashion Project website.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Donate gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories in a donation bin at participating C. Wonder locations or online.
- Customers who participate by donating items in-store or online will receive 20 percent off a C. Wonder purchase of $100 or more.
- The donated items will then be sold online by Fashion Project.
- Fifty-five percent of the proceeds from each online sale will be donated to Look Good Feel Better.
You can also attend a VIP in-store event that will take place at 11 participating stores. The events will feature light bites, sips and styling tips, and 10 percent of the sales during the events will be donated to Look Good Feel Better. Additionally, any guest attending will receive 20 percent off their purchase during the event!
Find a participating store near you:
- The Summit, Birmingham, AL
- Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH
- SoHo, New York, NY
- The Shops at Columbus Circle, New York, NY
- Lenox Square, Atlanta, GA
- King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA
- The Gate at Manhasset, Manhasset, NY
- Roosevelt Field, Garden City, NY
- Walt Whitman Shops, Huntington Station, NY
- The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Indianapolis, IN
- Fashion Valley, San Diego, CA
We would love for you to join us at the #LGFBFashion4GoodTwitter party on August 26 at 1 p.m. ET to support and learn more about this amazing campaign! Don’t forget to RSVP at the Twtvite here!
Prizes! We’ll be giving away five prizes during the party to randomly selected participants who answer the trivia questions correctly. The first three prizes (for trivia Q1-Q3) include a $20 online credit to Fashion Project. The last two prizes (for trivia Q4-Q5) will each include a $20 online credit to The Fashion Project and a $20 gift card to C. Wonder. Prizes are limited to U.S. participants only.